Vacancies Announcement-Executive Director for Petroleum Bulk Procurement Agency
On behalf of The Petroleum Bulk Procurement Agency (PBPA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 1 vacant post as shown below.
1.1 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1.1.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Director shall be responsible for coordinating and managing procurement of the petroleum products through the Bulk Procurement System. The Executive Director is the Accounting Officer of the Agency, the Secretary to the MAB and responsible for: –
- Day to day management of the Agency;
- Development and implementation of Agency’s Plans;
- Annual reviews, monitoring and evaluation of the Agency performance;
- Preparation of annual reports and financial statements of the Agency for submission to the relevant authorities;
- Management of financial resources, property and business;
- Management and development of human resources; and
- Ensuring development and sustainability of the Agency.
1.1.2 QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in geosciences, engineering; law, finance, economics, and management with minimum of ten (10) years of working experience of which at least three (3) years must be in a Senior Managerial Position.
- Holder of post graduate degree in the relevant academic field.
- Holder of post graduate degree in Petroleum Industry will be an added advantage. The ideal candidate is also expected to have the following qualities:
- Person of moral character, proven integrity, and professional competence;
- Knowledge of the petroleum industry;
- No conflict of interest with the Agency’s activities; and
- Visionary, innovative and results-oriented.
- Age below 50 years.